- Conformation classes will resume Tuesday, Jan 4 at 1 pm. Please contact Barb Allen if planning on attending.
- Kennel Club meeting Jan 11 at 7 pm at the training center.
- Awards banquet – Feb 15 (more information to follow). I need everyone’s titles for 2020 and 2021 by Jan 23 and exactly how you want it written on the plate. If you need a plaque you must let me know. This is for AKC titles only.
- Jan 22, Saturday, obedience show n go at the training center. Will get more information but get it on your calendars. ONLY obedience. Will look at doing a rally one later.
- Drop in agility Saturdays Jan 15, 29, Feb 12, and 25. Start at 10 am.
- Puppy classes 10 wks – 6 mos start Jan 25 530 pm – 615 pm. Club members $35. for 5 wks. Registration form on website. These are scheduled structured classes , no drop ins.
- Basic Beginning Obedience class starts Jan 27 530 pm – 630 pm for 6 wks. Club members $40. Registration form on website. These are scheduled structured classes, no drop ins.
- Rally novice through advanced – designed to prepare you for the rally ring starts Jan 25 from 630 pm – 730 pm. These will be pay as you go and can be drop in.
- Rally Excellent through Master – designed for individuals that are preparing for RAE, RACH or advanced rally titles. Starts Jan 27 from 630 pm – 730 pm. Pay as you go and can be drop in.
- Feb 15 – Awards Banquet. More information to follow. I need everyone’s list of titles and how want it on the plate. If you need a plaque you must let me know. This is for AKC titles only. Deadline to get to me is Jan 23.
- April 15-17, 2022 – North Arkansas Kennel Club agility trial in Fayetteville at the Pauline Whitaker Arena. We will be needing volunteers so please get this date on your calendars. Judge Pam Johnson
- May 20-22, 2022 – NAKC obedience/rally trial. 5 trials 3 days. Baxter Co Fairgrounds. Judges: Robert Burgin, David Brobst and Barry Roland will need volunteers and stewards, etc.
- November 10-13, 2022 – 4 show conformation cluster in Springfield, MO at Event Center.
- December 9-11, 2022 – NAKC obedience/rally trial in Harrison at the fairgrounds. 5 trials 3 days. Judges: Shirley Spall, Carol Mett and Ted McCall.
Looking forward to a great 2022.